"Music is one of the best parts of movies. There were thousands of moments to choose from. These are just my favorites."
1. “There is a Light that Never Goes Out” by The Smiths in (500) Days of Summer: Because nothing’s better than finding out that SHE also likes that band.
2. “Rock Me Amadeus” by Falco, Adventureland: Because nothing’s better/worse than the crap-ass music the play over and over again at your crap-ass job.
3. “One Thing Leads to the Other” by The Fixx in The House of the Devil: Because nothing’s worse/better than 80’s music blasting through a walkman.
4. “Penelope’s Theme” by Nathan Johnson in The Brother’s Bloom: Because nothing’s better than holding hands for the first time.
5. “Tom Sawyer” by Rush in I Love You, Man: Because nothing’s better than SLAPping Dat Bass.
6. “Wake Up” by Arcade Fire in Where the Wild Things Trailer: Because it’s the real reason we went to see this movie.
7. “Stu’s Song” by Ed Helms in The Hangover: Because there’s nothing worse than when you’re best friend goes missing.